We (Carolyn and Karen) have been sitting with whether or not to move ahead with our plans for the Women’s Wild Soul Quest this July in view of Covid 19. At this point we feel that there could not be a safer place to be than on the beautiful Uncompaghre Plateau. More than ever this seems a rich time for tuning into yourself and the natural world as one!
Please consider participating if:
- You would like insight or guidance about what’s next for you in an area of your life.
- You are feeling confused and ready for some kind of change, but not sure how to navigate it.
- You are called by the gift of having time for stillness in nature to reconnect with your inner self.
In our experience, spending intentional time on the land helps relieve fear, anxiety, stress, worry, anger, etc. It enhances feelings of well-being and delight. As we attune ourselves with the earth and all of its inhabitants we begin to let go of the perceptions and attitudes that do not serve us well. We see ourselves reflected, or mirrored, by the trees, the animals, the rocks, the sky. We find our place in the way of things.
In this 9 day experience you will be invited to let go and find what you are seeking.
The quest takes place in a community of supportive women. You will spend 3 days in preparation: physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. You will then have the opportunity to go out on the land in your chosen spot to spend 3 days and nights with only the company of the “other than human” world. You will not be alone! When you return you will share your story with the circle, and it will be mirrored by your guides to deepen it and/or help you see different perspectives. Lastly you will contemplate and share how you will integrate your new wisdom into your lives, how you will share your experience, and how you will maintain this new level of awareness. We will celebrate!
You will come home feeling renewed and ready for whatever the world has to offer!
How we will stay safe in regards to Coronavirus:
- We will ask each person to drive by themselves to the site (no carpooling).
- The high Uncompaghre Plateau provides plenty of space for social distancing.
- At base camp each person will prepare their own meals, sleep in their own tents, and participate in circle with ample space for social distancing.
- Obviously on solo each person will be safe from exposure to any virus!
We welcome you to join us! Please let us know if you have any questions. If you are interested let us know how we can support you in making a decision.
Love and blessings,
Karen and Carolyn